Saturday, December 22, 2018

12-23 04:33 - 'Support Request - probably screwed myself' (self.Bitcoin) by /u/AbracaBOOYAH removed from /r/Bitcoin within 434-444min

'''

I've kept my BCH since it split from BTC and saw that BSV is now a thing, so tried to claim my alt coins.

It *appears* I somehow sent my BCH coins to a BSV wallet when I swept it using Coinomi. Does that sound right?

Now my BCH wallet is empty, and it was transacted at the same time I brought in my BSV... Hoping there is a way to reverse that?

If it helps I used this guide to claim the new coins - [[link]3

EDIT: Found the answer on [[link]4 . I just have to transfer them back, as transaction on one chain does the same on the other chain

'''

Support Request - probably screwed myself

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/AbracaBOOYAH

1: coinomi.f*esh**s****m**upport/*o*utions*article*/29000*16*13-clai**ng*y*ur*fork*d-c*ins
2: **ino***freshd*sk.com/*upport/**lut*ons*ar*icles/290*0**6274
3: coinomi.f*esh*esk.*om/sup*ort/s**utions/arti*le*/**0*0*16*13*cl*im*ng-your***rked-c*i**]^*1
4: ****omi.fre*hde*k.com/s**port/so*ut*ons/*r*icles**9000026*74]^^*

Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.



No comments:

Post a Comment