Saturday, December 22, 2018

[uncensored-r/Bitcoin] Support Request - probably screwed myself

The following post by AbracaBOOYAH is being replicated because the post has been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ Bitcoin/comments/a8oi2v

The original post's content was as follows:


I've kept my BCH since it split from BTC and saw that BSV is now a thing, so tried to claim my alt coins.

It *appears* I somehow sent my BCH coins to a BSV wallet when I swept it using Coinomi. Does that sound right?

Now my BCH wallet is empty, and it was transacted at the same time I brought in my BSV... Hoping there is a way to reverse that?

If it helps I used this guide to claim the new coins - https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000016813-claiming-your-forked-coins



No comments:

Post a Comment