Monday, December 31, 2018

47 Yr Old seeks career transition. Which sales industry is best?

Hey guys! Where do you recommend I begin a career transition? Live in US east coast major metropolitan city.

My backstory:

  1. 10 years of entrepreneurship as a photographer coming to close (mobile phones killing photography market margins slowly).
  2. 10 years social media experience including Blue Chip media outlets (world class).
  3. 3 years Keynote Speaking experience for Augmented/Virtual Reality (in my industry spoke at best conferences)
  4. 3 years event activations for AR/VR (including AR smart glasses)
  5. Generally decent at sales. Good Video/Photo editing skills.

What is the most lucrative sales field I can transition to at my age? Tech evangelism maybe? (I'm proficient in bitcoin economics/trading). Willing to start low.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment