Monday, December 24, 2018

Complete Guide to Anonymity

Hi guys, I have created a guide trying to explain ideas on how to stay anonymous in a world where everyone wants your data. The guide is targeted at people who have some knowledge of privacy, but want to improve what they already know (such as using Tor, different accounts, etc.). If you fit into that category, definitely take a look. If you are an expert, I would very much appreciative suggestions. I am looking to get feedback before I fully spread the guide. Understand I am not looking for profit or recognition, so feel free to spread and edit the guide yourself. If I get enough suggestions, I will re-upload the edited guide.

The guide contains: Understanding difference between Tor and VPNs, should you use VPNs with Tor, Windows vs Linux, Tails vs Whonix+Qubes, Vecrypt, using Whonix Gateway for other VMs, how to browse on Tor properly, how to use bitcoins in a safe way, and how to communicate safely using GnuPG.

https://docdro.id/ZpA9iUc

P.S. If this is the wrong place to upload this type of guide, please let me know ASAP.



No comments:

Post a Comment