Friday, December 21, 2018

First split – have a guide ready but have 2 questions

Greetings,

I'm doing my first spilt (BCH-> BSV/ABC) - (I have a guide ready), and this is why I am asking stupid questions, please excuse me.

I wanted to download EC(Electron Cash) V.3.3.3 for Win 10 but then when scrolling the site I noticed under LOOKING FOR AN OLDER VERSION? This statement “Version 3.3.2 was the last compatible version with BSV” this is why I have stopped and turned to you for guidance.

1) Should I download V.3.3.3 or V.3.3.2?

2) My Trezor and Ledger are up to date but my Trezor tells me the following -> Bitcoin Cash changed the format of addresses to cashaddr Use this external tool to convert legacy addresses to the new format.

  • What exactly does this mean/do?

  • Should I do this before the split or after

That is it for now.

**edit* 3) slp or spv version?



No comments:

Post a Comment