Thursday, December 27, 2018

[FOR HIRE] CRYPTO WRITER - 2YR EXPERIENCE: ICO REVIEWS, NEWS STORIES, HOW-TOs & MORE

Hello everyone! My name is Alexander Rigov but it's O.K. if you call me simply Alex.

I am a cryptocurrency writer with 2 year experience in this field.

What kind of articles do I write?

  • ICO reviews - I write both objective in-depth reviews and reviews emphasizing the strong sides of corresponding ICO;
  • News articles - I cover news from relevant sources (sometimes multiple) and do my own research to make sure the information is correct;
  • Guides - detailed tutorials on how to do something related to cryptocurrency.

I have my own Steemit blog dedicated to ICO reviews and cryptocurrency news. You can visit it by following this link: https://steemit.com/@alexanderrigov

Here are some examples of my posts:

I am also writing articles for blockchainreporter.net. Here is my profile: https://blockchainreporter.net/author/alex-rigov/

Here are some examples of my articles:

What else should you know about me?

  • I am a perfectionist by my nature and do not submit my finalized work before making sure it is ideal;
  • I am always happy to learn something new about technical aspects of cryptocurrency.

The price is negotiable and depends on type of material you want me to write.

I accept payments in BTC, NANO and WAVES.

If you are interested, please reply here or PM me. Any questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment