Sunday, December 9, 2018

How to keep up with the development?

As I have entered the space late at the end of 2016/beginning of 2017 I dont have that much knowledge about the whole development of bitcoin.

Now I am trying to catch up to the current state of the development and by doing so I realised its even a success if you can keep up with the speed of development and not fall further back.

I am now going through Mastering Bitcoin, I subscribed to the optech newsletter, bitcoin- and lightning-dev mailing lists.

As next I am planning to go through the scaling bitcoin conferences chronologicallly.

I heard about the building on bitcoin conference. Would you guys recommend to also follow that conference and go through their past events or would you say there is not much new info compared to the scaling bitcoin conferences?

And what sources to stay up to date would you recommend me besides the optech newsletter and everything I follow so far? What conferences should I look up?

Thx to everyone who is willing to share his time with me and help me with my requests.


No comments:

Post a Comment