Sunday, December 23, 2018

[OFFER] Will Python Programming for $15/session

Hey all. I'm a 17 y/o high school student who's been programming for 7 years now, with 5 of those being primarily in Python, and I'm looking to make some small side money by teaching my skill to others.

I'll teach anyone computer programming for $15 per session. Sessions are held over Discord and typically last 30-90 minutes on average. I have slideshow presentations prepared for every session, as well as optional practice exercises for students to do on their own time if they feel they need the exercise. Students can also email me their completed practice exercises for scoring, feedback, and critique. Every session consists of screenshared live presentations and live demonstrations, and session projects in which I guide students through hands-on programming.

I've been tutoring a wide array of subjects for 4 years now, so this is nothing new to me. However, only recently have I turned to the internet for students. If you give it your best shot and let me help you, I can guarantee that you will learn Python.

Sessions are arranged on an appointment basis.

Session 0 is free as it only contains class information. If you're not sure whether or not you'd like to learn under my instruction, be sure to contact me to arrange a FREE Session 0.

I accept payment in the form of PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon Cards, or prepaid Cards. Contact me if you'd like to arrange for another means of payment and we can talk something out.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions! Hope to be hearing from you soon! You can comment below and/or PM me and I'll usually reply within a few hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment