Friday, December 21, 2018

One month ago u/Stadicus posted the "Beginner’s Guide to ️⚡Lightning️⚡ on a Raspberry Pi"

One month ago u/Stadicus posted the Beginner’s Guide to ️⚡Lightning️⚡ on a Raspberry Pi and since then I have read myself through it twice and now am planning to do it myself, since I have all the required things at hand along with some year of IT industry knowledge.

I was wondering though how many of you guys went through the whole Guide? The post was even the number one Stickied post for like weeks so I was interested in the experience of those guys who actually did it and use it since then on a daily basis.

  • What is your experience working with LND on the testnet?
  • Did you eventually start working with it on the mainnet after the testnet?
  • I know that LND is still in it's early beta version, but is it possible to "lose" any bitcoin?
  • Is it really that easy to send all bitcoins back from the LND wallet to my hardware wallet?
  • What kind of fees do you see from the route payments exactly?

I am really curious about this topic so any experience would be welcomed and greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment