Friday, December 21, 2018

Optimus Streams review

I've been using a new service called Optimus Streams, and thought I would get up a review since I don't see one on here yet.

Right off the bat I will tell you it's the best service I have ever seen for sports, ever. No buffering, full 1080p, and for UK football fans, all the 3pm kickoffs are on here, Club Channels, Euro Match Pass, Red Button, LeSports, B/R Live,etc. All North American sports, full 1080p. All major networks, PPV events, etc. Adult channels available also, and can be shut off by request. I don't have a full channel list here but for me at least, nothing is missing. Decent VOD section too.

Runs well with our without a VPN. All accounts come stock with 2 connections and no IP lock.

If there's a con, it's minor... Couple of Canadian channels say they're one thing but are actually another. Same in the US side. It's only one or two channels on each side, I'm sure it will get fixed.

Support is really good. Emails get responded to quickly, usually within 30 minutes to an hour.

Payments by Paypal, there's talk of adding Bitcoin down the line.

Free trials for 24 hours and I never did this but I believe there's 48 hour trials available for a small fee.

I pay $15 USD per month, and for what I'm getting I am really happy with it. I have referred a couple of friends to them so I will recommend these guys to you as well.

optimus.streams@protonmail.com is the contact, as far as I know, no website but may be being worked on as he mentioned a web player was coming at some point.

Overall, I would say 4.5/5 stars, have to take half a star away for the few mislabeled channels on the North American stuff, and well, my rating system isn't an exact science so whatever, LoL. I'm really happy with them and I bet you would be too. Give them a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment