Tuesday, December 25, 2018

[uncensored-r/Bitcoin] Alright, you guys convinced me. I’m moving my coins from the exchange

The following post by vormstreber is being replicated because some comments within the post(but not the post itself) have been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ Bitcoin/comments/a9dhg8

The original post's content was as follows:


But i have to be honest. I don’t think a lot will happen on Proof of Keys day. Although it should be a annual event to spread awareness.

Until now i just bought and hold my coins on my exchange account. In the 4 years I’ve been trading in cryptos I’ve never had any problems.

But that’s just pure ignorance and a bit of luck. So i just bought a Trezor and will fill it up after Christmas.

Thanks for the support guys! Merry Christmas and enjoy the dip!


No comments:

Post a Comment