Tuesday, December 18, 2018

[uncensored-r/Bitcoin] Newbie here

The following post by JackLeeSwagger is being replicated because some comments within the post(but not the post itself) have been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ Bitcoin/comments/a7dh60

The original post's content was as follows:


And I need help from you guys. I've watched videos by Adreo Antonopolos, and I ordered a couple of his books yesterday. But as far as the rest of you guys I feel like I'm extremely lacking in the knowledge on how everything works. I have practically 0 in depth computer experience, but the technology behind bitcoin is fascinating and it's making me want to learn more. I began to read the guide on the raspberry pi and the lightning network and quickly realized I was out of my league with the use of the command prompt, but I still want to learn. Can anyone point me into a good direction on how much computer know how I'm gonna need to really get into this, where to learn it, resources, what to read? I really want to play a bigger part in this because I believe in the tech, but I don't know where to go from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment