Thursday, January 10, 2019

A troll (ME) doing god's work [HUMOUR]

Welcome! All of our representatives are U.S.-based and one will be with you shortly.

You’re now chatting with Carson.

ME:

Hi, how would I go about linking my discover card with a bitcoin wallet to be able to use my discover card on websites that only take bitcoin?

ME

Also I would like to be able to recieve bitcoin payments to my discover account if at all possible.

do you have any solutions for this?

ME

I do webdevelopment free lancing and I am exploring options for payments, since most of my customers are outside of the us, and the majority want to transact in this bitcoin thing.

Carson

Hey Taichentzu! I can see how that would be super helpful! I would suggest contacting bitcoin to see if they are able to show you how to link your card with their wallet. Does this guide you on what to do next?

ME

Not really... there does not seem to be one centralized company that does bitcoin stuff?

ME

Is it possible to accept bitcoin payments with discover?

Carson

I certainly understand the importance. We do not actually accept payments through bit coin. You can make payments online, can mail a check or money order, or by calling us at 1-800-DISCOVER. Does this help to clarify on our payment methods?

ME
sure, is there any third parties that you could reccomend to process bitcoin payments and then forward the transactions to the discover card?

Carson

I am not able to say who would be able to accept the payments through bitcoin, I would suggest contacting other merchants to see if they are able to accept payment through bitcoin.

Does this guide you on what to do next?

ME

Not really. :(

Is there any way you could get bitcoin payments added to a list of payments to be integrated with discover?

Carson

I would be happy to enter your feedback for you but as of now I do not know if we will be adding bitcoin as a payment method.

Did you have further questions on your payment for me?

ME
When can you add bitcoin?

You have been disconnected



No comments:

Post a Comment