Thursday, January 17, 2019

[For Hire] INFLUENCER MARKETING – I Will Research and Find Best Instagram Influencers for Your Niche to Boost Sales

Instagram has over 800 million monthly active users and this makes it an excellent fit for brands and businesses to leverage the platform’s targeted traffic to boost sales.

WHAT I WILL DO - I will handpick influencers based on your niche and location - I will apply my 5 years + expertise in social media marketing to identify those influencers with fake followers, likes and comments. - I will make sure they have good engagement rate, exposure and are willing to accept promotions from business owners like you

WHAT YOU WILL GET - List of Instagram influencers based on your niche - Country for each influencer (you can choose country of preference) - Engagement Rate (mostly 5% and above) - Email address or any other contact info for each influencer - 3 free email template samples that you can use to contact these influencers - Top and trending hashtags based on your niche to help your contents go viral List of influencer Niches You Can Order from - Make Money Online - Cryptocurrency - News and Media - Health and Diet - Beauty and Fashion - Retail and E-commerce - Food and Beverage - Animals and Pets - Travel and Tour - Sports and Fitness - Internet and Tech - Events and Wedding - Marketing and Communication

HOW MUCH DO I CHARGE? My rates are flexible and affordable, for each 50 highly targeted influencers based on your niche I will charge $30 or $50 for 100 influencers with all bonuses inclusive.

For payments, I accept Bitcoin and Paypal.


No comments:

Post a Comment