Thursday, January 10, 2019

I need guides and tutorials on hacking, carding, bitcoin trading and anonymity in general.

I had in the years gone been through a lot while seeking for knowledge and a bit of perfection in the field listed above. Well I started off learn how to card then moved up to cracking using free tutorials and at one point I lost a lot of resources to other individuals who posed a sellers of tools and drops.

I even had hackers I paid for jobs that didn't attempt to work on those jobs, those I met on Dark Web was at a point good till one day each of them started going against my plans.

Well I don't believe in stories, I had a life that says 'move on to the next when the formal fails'. That's what am doing and am strongly committing my mind and time to learning what it takes and should have to perfect this move. I want to learn hacking of web pages to databases, botnet and other exploits that could be achieved. Get on to getting 99% of my carding work done successfully including 100% anonymity. Count me on dummy level, honestly it won't deter me, I've a mind to learn and am going after it with the mind of a child that plunders on learning.

I know someone out there has what it takes to grant me my desires and am willing to absorb whatever it takes. You may reach me on here or on ICQ 744953907. Am ever ready. Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment