Thursday, January 17, 2019

[OFFER] Will teach Python programming for $15/session

Hey all. I'm a 17 y/o high school student who's been programming for 7 years now as a hobby, with 5 of those years being primarily in Python, and I'm looking to make some small side money by teaching my hobby to others.

I'll teach anyone of all ages Python programming for $15 per session. We will hold sessions over Discord so that I can screenshare and we can voice call. Sessions will typically last a maximum of 30-90 minutes each, and will cover a very wide array of related topics. I have slideshow presentations prepared for every session, as well as optional assignments full of practice exercises for you to do if you feel that you need practice. My email inbox is open to students if students would like feedback on their assignments, help with a project, et cetera. Every session consists of information, demonstrations, and session projects in which I guide you through making a specific program using the information learned in the session.

Session 0 (Introduction) is free as it only contains information about the class flow, who I am, what Python is, how to install Python, et cetera as well as a live demonstration of real world Python capabilities. If you're not sure whether or not I'm the right person to be teaching you, contact me so we can arrange a free introduction session so that you can determine whether or not you'd like to take my sessions.

I accept payment in the form of Bitcoin, PayPal, Amazon cards, or prepaid Visa cards.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions! I hope to be hearing from you soon! You can comment/PM me on reddit and I'll usually reply within a few hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment