Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Coins splitted : what's next ?

Hello,

I have split my coins using the instruction of modified Electron Cash client : https://github.com/markblundeberg/coinsplitter/blob/master/doc/coinsplitter_user_guide.md

Now I have 3 transactions of a few satoshis :

1 : Make splittable coin (master : AN ADDRESS)

2: blank no description

3 : Spend splittable coin (CDS chain only)

Then... what ? My wallet still shows my number of BCH (which is now Bitcoin ABC if I'm right) coins. Can I send them out ? Did it convert all the coins or just 100 satoshis ?

Where are my Bitcoin SV coins and how do I send them to an exchange to convert them into Bitcoin ABC coins ? Do I need another wallet software ?

This hardfork is very confusing, thanks for your help



No comments:

Post a Comment