Tuesday, February 5, 2019

How to reduce Coinbase Fees

Seeing a few people not aware how to buy BTC on coinbase for minimal fees. Figured I'd post this quick and dirty guide. It's saved me a few quid over the last few months. Hopefully you can save some too!

**You buy the bitcoin on coinbase pro, not coinbase.

Deposit GBP onto coinbase.com using a UK bank account. Not using a debit card. It is a bit slower, just so you know.

Transfer GBP balance onto pro.coinbase.com using the deposit button. It'll ask from which wallet, select your Coinbase GBP wallet.

Purchase BTC using GBP on coinbase pro.

Withdraw BTC to your wallet/market **

This really hits the fees hard. Don't think I've paid more than £1. I think I paid about 70p when buying £160. I bought £70 earlier and spent 30p in fees.



No comments:

Post a Comment