Friday, February 15, 2019

Selling Concept idea for mining operation plan that I was working for years.

Due to personal reasons I decided to sell my bitcoin mining project to a good hands.

Over past few months my life is going downhill just like BTC value does now days. Though I am confident that Bitcoin will recover soon. I feel that I need to step aside to take in some fresh air and be with someone who matters to me the most.

WHAT HAPPENED: 1) 6 days before my birthday, I lost my lovely dog. 2) A few days after New Years Eve in Moscow there was an attempt of of robbing flat where my future wife and her dad lives during which his hip was fractured and he seems to recover slowly after surgery (I must add that about 5 months ago she lost her mom due to liver cancer) 3) Most recently I lost my uncle who 12 year ago helped my family come to Canada 4) My future wife is also a bit ill and I feel that I need to be there now.

About my business:

I am into Bitcoin since 2009 and after I moved from Manitoba to Alberta I decided to go on my own venture into bitcoin mining operations.

I was searching for years on sustainable and cost effective way to run it. Looks like I finally found it. Though I can’t do all that alone and recent life events did took major hit on me financially. I am currently in negotiations stage with Bitcoin Solutions and Hut8mining on potential absorption or purchased my concept Idea and I will help boot up project itself for next 2 years based on executive performance base salary with royalties in mind to whom ever is actually will take the deal. Price for project to become yours is 300 BTC or 1,435,000 CAD in cash. (Open to negotiate the price)

You will get my full support and help to get project up and running.

Good real estate brokers for commercial land to purchase towards the project.

Will get you in touch with legal team to help prepare project for legal ICO in Canada and the US.

One of reputable energy retailers in Calgary.

Must live in Canada and company HQ must reside in Calgary after it becomes yours Pre-ICO White Paper

There will be full disclosure of my plans and ideas for this project for 10 years after project will go live. Many of business aspects that I was planning to do with this project are in my head and not on paper yet. As security measure., So after you pay 50% of asking price come by with other half or whatever half we negotiate.. don’t forget pen and paper or recorder it will be fun and long discussion with some pro-tips based on my long research and analysis of market overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment