Friday, February 8, 2019

What is your crypto starter pack?

So I've been thinking it would be cool to have a starter guide and a kit of tools and services for newbies to the crypto world. I made my own list of such crypto tools.

First, a person who is new to crypto should know a lot about blockchain and coins. So, you need trustable media sources. I would recommend BitcoinMagazine, Coindesk, Investing but even then, I’d still check the info twice.

There may be some troubles with exchanges, but perhaps Coinbase with its user-friendly interface would be suitable for newbies. And, you can’t go wrong with Binance ofc.

For price tracking - coin360.

A decent mobile wallet is Lumi wallet with an intuitive, understandable, and safe design.

I’m not a miner, so I don’t know what they use. Miners, could you share some stuff which can help a newbie, pls?

Correct me if I'm wrong, and please add more if I missed something!



No comments:

Post a Comment