Thursday, March 7, 2019

Advice on how to guide an auto maintenance shop to accept Bitcoin as payment

Hello- I have a friend who owns an auto maintenance shop. He has recently changed his policy that if paid with CC then a 3.99% service charged will be added onto your bill. He paid over $25k to the credit card companies last year so I understand the surcharge.

Does anyone have any ideas on how he can start accepting Bitcoin and possibly have it auto converted back to fiat? He is not very technical nor am I for that matter. However I want to suggest that BTC might be a viable option for him to save money and retain customers. I don’t even know if he has knowledge of Bitcoin other than what most people probably think when they first hear about it.

Basically I think he could save thousands of $ a year and this seems like a good use case. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment