Tuesday, March 5, 2019

how to pay quickly with bitcoin?

i found more than 10 articles on google as how to accept bitcoin for a business and not a single article to explain how to spend bitcoin as a customer.

last night i saw a convenient store in my neighbourhood that started accepting bitcoin and i would like to go to this shop from now on for my day to day shopping. But i only use binance exchange to store my bitcoin and transferring from binance to the shopkeeper would be hectic and longer. is there any way i can pay him within 2 mins max and walk away with my Belmont-cigarettes? before you say yeah u can do that, we have a lightning network. kindly i need a step by step guide as what wallet should i download for my android phone, how this whole thing works.

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment