Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Need 20 Karma! r/Ethereum

Hey all, I'm looking to post something to r/Ethereum and it requires 20 karma points. I've always used Reddit for all my reading, but never posted much. Now I need your help!

If I can get 20 karma, I can post the following, which is to raise money for a non-profit:

Serenity Now! Prosperity Later. And Vitalik w/ Laura Shin tonight! (03/20)

📷

C’mon, who doesn’t remember that iconic Seinfeld episode and how is it not ALL you think about when you talk about Ethereum 2.0, aka Serenity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Serenity_Now).

So I made a shirt and I want you all to buy it.

But I’m not out looking to make a quick ETH. The cryptos you use to purchase these shirts will be donated back to our local community. Last year, our non-profit Long Island Blockchain Council hosted several events educating the community at local universities, co-working hubs, and virtual calls. This year, we know we can bring so much more to our community. Especially if we give them free crypto and teach them how to go out and use it!

We need your help. We're using Coinbase Commerce to accept payment for these shirts, accepting Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin for now. We’ll work towards accepting more coins going forward. The coins you use to buy these shirts are the coins we’ll use to give out to our event attendees. One of our upcoming events is is our First Annual Bitcoin Pizza Day event coming this May where our attendees will be buying slices of pizza from local restaurants for the $1 equivalent of Bitcoin.

Tonight, we’ll be wearing these shirts at Columbia University for the live podcast with Laura Shin and Vitalik Buterin. Hopefully we can get a picture. I’ll keep you posted! Anyone else going tonight, please let me know. I’ll be the guy wearing Vitalik Buterin and Justin Sun’s face on my chest.

Serenity Now. PROSPERITY LATER! - (https://liblockchain.org/shop/))

https://i.redd.it/2y2gib1g4bn21.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment