Monday, March 25, 2019

No wallet.dat file found!

Hello,

I was attacked by GandCrab v5 a few months ago.

Now I was able to decrypt all the files on my PC but..., my Desktop Bitcoin Wallet still doesn't work.

When I start the Bitcoin.com Wallet software it creates a new wallet, I still have my private key but can't find my old wallet.dat. I'm using Win10 and wallet.dat is not in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming

The files I have on my D:\ drive are:

locales (folder)

pnacl (folder)

Bitcoin.com.exe

chromedriver.exe *****

credits.html

d3dcompiler_47.dll

ffmpeg.dll

icudtl.dat

libEGL.dll

libGLESv2.dll

nacl_irt_x86_64.nexe

natives_blob.bin

node.dll

nw.dll ******

nw_100_percent.pak *****

nw_200_percent.pak *****

nwjc.exe *****

payload.exe *****

resources.pak

snapshot_blob.bin

Are the above files taged with ***** all legit and standard?

https://i.redd.it/kjob7osvmco21.png

Can someone please guide me? It would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment