Sunday, March 31, 2019

Too Easy? Installed straight from 1.3.1 to 1.5.5 with no issues - is this possible?

So, I've let me Ledger Nano S sit for 10 months and when I tried to use it today, I see that there have been a lot of updates and now there is Ledger Live instead of Chrome extensions. I go to support and see many guides and FAQs and reddit is full of complaints about converting, so I read through everything (I think) and start to update.

One guide said that you can't update straight from 1.3 to 1.5 and I thought I'd go through a few installs when updating. Instead, I downloaded Ledger Live on my Windows 10 cpu and and began the install and it seems everything worked immediately without multiple steps and now I'm on Live and have added Bitcoin on my device and I'm about to install my 2 previous accounts (BTC and BTC Legacy) and it appears that I can do both at once, but I'm afraid to go to this step because everything seems too easy in light of what everything says in the guides and here on reddit.

Anyone else have it this easy? Did I do something wrong? Any way to verify that everything is good before going farther? Any advice would be greatly appreciated (fwiw) :) . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment