Monday, March 18, 2019

Trouble Splitting Coins

I have tried to use the Electrum SV guide when splitting some test coins of Bitcoin Cash (https://bitcoinsv.io/coin-splitting-guides-for-bitcoin-sv/). I got an error message just after putting in the password (I was using a Trezor so the key for it). I am now not sure if the coins have actually split, nonetheless it seemed to continue with a transaction (which might just be the moving a bit of coin to the faucet). The wallet says "Electrum SV coin splitting: Dust from BSV faucet" but it does not say "Your Split Coins" as the guide suggests. It does give an amount at the bottom of the wallet in BSV. How can I verify this has worked or not? A bit worried to try and send the coins say to an exchange SV wallet to test in case there is some serious problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment