Sunday, April 28, 2019

volunteering

I am tossing around an idea of acting as somewhat of a Bitcoin "merchant account" rep for businesses.
Basically what I will be doing is going around in my free time and handing out fliers and setting up appointments with business owners and guide them through the process of getting nodes up and running to process Bitcoin payments.
I could see it being somewhat successful with smaller businesses.

My question is are there any resources out there to do this sort of thing already?
Obviously they will be paying for the nodes my job will be to help them set up.

Would be sweet if we could set up a network of sorts for a fleet of people to do this and information to anyone interested in doing so in their free time. Part hobby and part activism. Would certainly help adoption to have boots on the ground and to help retailer confidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment