Monday, May 6, 2019

An old Bitcoin Scam or possible digital treasure.

About a week ago my mother-in-law gave me five Blockchain/Bitcoin Gift Cards with a minimum value of $25 and a maximum of $500. She told me that she won these cards in a raffle at an event in 2014. Being the Bitcoin enthusiast that I am, I jumped at the opportunity to help her find out if they held any value. I followed the links on the card, gogocoin.com, redeem.bitcoin.com, and scanned the QR code, but they all lead to error code 404 or nowhere at all.

Because they were purchased in 2014, they are worth at the least 4 times as much now and could be worth as much as 22x purchase price. Maybe not much at all. But I think it would be fun to find out either way.

Can anyone help me find out how to check /redeem the balance?


No comments:

Post a Comment