Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Hope I am not too late to jump into cryptocurrencies

I have heard of bitcoin as early as 2012, but did not jumped into in. I saw the dramatic rise when bitcoin hit an ATH at 20k, and slowly dwindle down.

I have been wanting to get into crypto but couldn't because of a major life event that impacted my family's financial circumstances. I am from a single-parent family and my mother's medical bill has wiped away our entire savings.

This week has been difficult as my brother and I have no more cushion. I resorted to fulfill sexual favours for money on Monday, for enough money to just feed me for the week, as I am still waiting for outcome of my job applications.

It is only recently that I found out about Crypto.com, Monaco which is available in Singapore that made cryptocurrencies much more accessible to me. I finally have a wallet that I can access to in crypto. I just hope that I am not too late to jump into crypto as a form of investing as I am trying to save up for my college fund.


No comments:

Post a Comment