Friday, May 3, 2019

The pinned FAQ directs new people to Bitcoin.com wallets

I like Bitcoin.com and want them to be successful, however, I think letting them take over the content of this particular FAQ has turned into an advertisement with no real advice for new users looking for advice on how to choose a wallet.

How do I store my Bitcoin securely?

After the initial step of buying your first Bitcoin, you will need a Bitcoin wallet to secure your Bitcoin. Knowing which Bitcoin wallet to choose is the second most important step in becoming a Bitcoin user. Since you are investing funds into Bitcoin, choosing the right Bitcoin wallet for you is a critical step that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Use this guide to help you choose the right wallet for you. Check the sidebar under Bitcoin wallets to get started and find a wallet that you can store your Bitcoin in.

I may have missed a link within the linked page? I did look as I was looking for the latest SLP wallet from Electron Cash. I came here remembering the good 'ol days when wallet links were in the r/BTC sidebar.



No comments:

Post a Comment