Monday, May 13, 2019

Will somebody PLEASE help me

For the love of God, somebody please help me figuring out what in the hell is going on with my Electrum wallet on tails. I put a couple hundred dollars worth of bitcoin on there for the very first time a couple hours ago, and now it is telling me that I can't send my bitcoin anywhere else because I have to upgrade to V4.0.0. Obviously this is BS, as there is no such version and I know that. But, I have tried following every single guide I've came across researching on how to fix this, and literally nothing is working. I don't even understand why I have an older version of Electrum. I just upgraded Tails not long ago and it should have upgraded Electrum also I would imagine. Either way, I cannot send my bitcoin anywhere and it's really the only currency I have at the moment. I did not think I had any worries sending it to the wallet. What in the world can I do to fix this? It says it is version 3.2.3 currently. Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment