Tuesday, June 11, 2019

[Hire Me] Cryptocurrency Content Writer: I Will Make Them Re-Read and Share Your Articles with My Captivating Writing

Want to Get More Organic Traffic to Your Website?

Hi There! How are you?

Do you read some blog articles and feel as if you are reading some anthropology textbook? Content that reminds you of your miserable high school days in an algebra lecture? It’s uninteresting, doesn’t flow, fluffy and overall boring. We’ve all encountered content that makes us want to sleep. You’ve probably worked with a writer who provides such content.

Let’s turn things around.

I’m Steven. a cryptocurrency enthusiast, freelance writer, and a professional blogger.

I’m an adept web researcher, churning informative, SEO driven articles while maintaining a high readability score.

Don’t believe me, feel free to check out some of my samples below

  1. Bitcoin in Africa, What Needs to Be Done to Encourage Adoption?

  2. A New Dawn: Blockchain is Presenting Exciting Opportunities for African Countries

  3. Globalcoin: Why You Should Avoid It Like the Plague

Here’s what I can offer you

  1. Blog Posts (Ghostwritten if need be) to drive traffic to your site
  2. Infographics to help improve your site content and increase engagement and shares
  3. Guides
  4. Press releases

What’s in it for you?

  1. Copies that drive traffic to your website; therefore, promote an increase in your ad revenue.
  2. Well-researched, high-quality content that is free of grammatical errors
  3. SEO-optimized reviews and guides.
  4. Original articles
  5. Content that speaks directly to your prospects in a language they understand
  6. Engaging descriptions that pique customers interest

Turnaround

I can submit a 1000-word article (that is not mediocre) in 24 hours. If you need it urgently, I can deliver in hours

Rates

I price my work on a word basis. I charge between $0.06-$0.10 per word depending on the technicality and urgency.

I can also provide discounts for bulk work, and long-term clients.

Payments can be done through PayPal or Bitcoin

Contact Me

Interested? Best way to reach me would be through email. You can reach me at

[stevesketch1@gmail.com](mailto:stevesketch1@gmail.com)

You can also find me on LinkedIn

Thank you for your time.

Looking forward to working with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment