Monday, July 8, 2019

07-09 05:43 - 'Hey everyone, here is a great website to invest bitcoin called Amfeix! If anyone can, use my referral link ( [[link]] ) . I work at Mcdonald's for now, so any help with my investment would mean the world to me (◕‿◕)♡ - Paul. R...' by /u/-Eternl- removed from /r/Bitcoin within 17-27min

'''

Hey everyone, here is a great website to invest bitcoin called Amfeix! If anyone can, use my referral link ( [[link]2 ) . I work at Mcdonald's for now, so any help with my investment would mean the world to me (◕‿◕)♡ - Paul. Research some reviews and tell me this isn't better than sliced bread!!!

The CEO and one other trader he works with I believe will trade our bitcoin for us and every few days hell trade up a percent or two or maybe a little more, he makes a bad trade every 2 months or so but on average the return is 20% a month!!! Check it out guys, the CEO only takes 20 percent of our profit and if we go negative and loose money that month then the ceo will get 0% i believe, its all distributed evenly and fairly. If you refer someone then the ceo will get 10% and you get the other 10%. The fund has a chat on telegram and the customer support is online 24/7 just try and talk to them and see for yourself.

'''

Context Link

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/-Eternl-

1: www.y*utube.c*m/red**ect*q=htt*%*A%2*%2*am*eix*o*t**.*om%2*p*atfo*m%2**eferre*%2*mtpZ*fgD*Hw5hJy1B6*hJ*L*JK*wQ3pG*K**2aFM*QCc&am**re*i*_*o*en*Wa*Q*6E8tLl*YC6QYNOx*XLk*sh*MTU2Mjc*Nj*wNUAxNT*y*jM5OTA*&*event*comments&am*;s*z*d=UgyJGGu***s*K*imGyt4***B*g
2: amfeixportal.com/platform/referrer/mtpZSfgDaHw5hJy1B6KhJ3LGJKVwQ3pGmKMd2aFMaQCc]1

Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.


No comments:

Post a Comment