Tuesday, July 9, 2019

[Review Video] BIP39 Passphrase Recovery (Or Hidden Wallet Password Recovery) For Ledger, Trezor, Keepkey, etc

Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHS59lBgx1I

Video Description: This guide is a offers a few examples of ways that you can use BTCRecover to recover a BIP39 passphrase if you have lost it, forgotten it or have mistyped it. (Ledger wallets call this a hidden wallet) This will work with a Trezor, Ledger Nano or Keepkey. It can be an easy mistake to make. (Ledger Live will give the error message "wrong device or passphrase")

This can be helpful if you know your 24 word recovery seed is right, but you can't seem to find your crypto, or all the addresses you see are incorrect.

Target Audience: My target audience for this video is those who have been away from the crypto space for a while and are coming back due to recent price action, only to discover that they have forgotten their passphrase...

Self Review: I have found that a number of my videos are starting to build on each other and this is no exception. I also though that it would be fun to introduce elements like the Bitcoin mug that I have for the "take a break" parts, so am curious to see how that is perceived by others. I think that I have arrived at a fairly functional format, having a much cleaner screen layout than in my earlier videos. Adding the "talking head" window into the format has increased the complexity of production quite a bit, but I don't think the result is too bad, particularly in terms of keeping decent audio without wearing a bulky headset. Having to make a point of giving plenty of eye contact to the camera, but getting used to this format as a means to help build trust and familiarity. Still also working on decreasing "um, ahhh, you-know" sort of speech bits.

Reviews x2: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtubers/comments/cb6lys/review_video_my_first_vlog/

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtubers/comments/cb18af/review_video_back_to_my_comfort_zone_with_this/



No comments:

Post a Comment