Sunday, July 28, 2019

/u/TheRenaissanceMan_ on Any amazing book to read about Bitcoin?

Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas Antonopolous is an excellent book if you have a solid technical foundation. However, if you’re a bit less technical, then I wouldn’t recommend starting here as this book is very dense. Andreas Antonopolous also has some of the best YouTube content of anyone in the space, hands down. That’s a great place for anyone to start.

If you’re brand new to Bitcoin, I recently came across a very good introductory book called “The Bitcoin Guide”by Ian DeMarino. I gifted this book to my Grandpa who is brand new to Bitcoin.

If you’re looking for a good history on Bitcoin and how it came to be, check out “Digital Gold.” This is an incredibly detailed and accurate account.

I’ve also heard that “The Bitcoin Standard” is a great book, but I have not personally had a chance to dive into this one yet.

If you’re looking for online resources, Jameson Lopp has assembled an excellent online guide here —> https://www.lopp.net/bitcoin-information.html

Cheers

/u/TheRenaissanceMan_



No comments:

Post a Comment