Tuesday, August 20, 2019

[Hire Me] Executive SEO Article Writer Specializing in Cryptocurrency

Hello,

Want More Organic Traffic? I Will Make Them Read and Re-Read and Share Your Articles with My Captivating Writing

You’ve probably come across them:

Blog articles that take you back to those boring high school anthropology classes. Uninspiring, uninteresting, and copy that lacks personality. Content that could easily put anyone to sleep.

You may have even worked with a writer who provides such content.

Well then, let’s turn things around.

I’m Steven. a cryptocurrency enthusiast, freelance writer and a professional blogger who has mastered the skill of writing irresistible content that seduces your readers leaving them craving for more.

Don’t believe me, feel free to check out some of my samples below

  1. Bitcoin Scams in Africa: Their History and How to Avoid Becoming a Victim

  2. Paxful is promoting Bitcoin Adoption in Africa. Here’s why

  3. A New Dawn: Blockchain is Presenting Exciting Opportunities for African Countries

Here’s what I can offer you

  1. Blog Posts (Ghostwritten if need be) to drive traffic to your site

  2. Infographics to help improve your site content and increase engagement and shares

  3. Guides to educate crypto newbies

  4. Press releases

  5. Short explainer videos to boost social media engagement

What’s in it for you?

  1. Highly engaging content that increases traffic to your site

  2. Copies that match your writing style while addressing your customers’ needs

  3. Well-researched, high-quality content that is free of grammatical errors

  4. SEO-optimized content

  5. Original articles

  6. Content that speaks directly to your prospects in a language they understand

  7. Engaging descriptions that pique customers interest

Turnaround

I can submit a 1500-word article (that is not mediocre) in 24 hours. If you need it urgently, I can deliver in hours

Rates

I mainly charge per article. For a 1000-word article, I charge $100.

I can also provide discounts for bulk work, and long-term clients.

Payments can be done through PayPal or Bitcoin

Contact Me

Interested? The best way to reach me would be through email. You can reach me at

[stevesketch1@gmail.com](mailto:stevesketch1@gmail.com)

[steven@yourblockchainwriter.com](mailto:steven@yourblockchainwriter.com)

Thank you for your time.

Looking forward to working with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment