Friday, August 16, 2019

It’s been a year since I started doing this. Feel free to discuss. [Discussion #45]

To enter the Drawing Thread, click here! THIS IS NOT THE DRAWING THREAD!


Major Announcements

New Account:

This will be my last [Drawing Thread] posted on this account, but only because I’m transferring all official posts to a new one:

/u/MakerOfMillionaires

Starting September, he will be responsible for all official /r/MillionaireMakers posts, primarily the [Drawing Thread] and [Drawing] posts. If you’re also using the new version of Reddit, you can follow his account and you will (should) be getting posts from said account directly in your home page!

Additionally, in the event we program a bot, it should be easier to do it through a separate account. Thank you so much!

Looking for Web Developers:

Alright, my license to use redditmm.com is expiring (I want to give a final thank you to the Bitcoin Cash Association for gifting me the domain several months ago), and spending money makes for a really good incentive to put it to proper use.

In other words, I’m looking for web developers willing to volunteer their time. If you have the knowledge, please use our interest form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSei_V6_7VxXjLou3yaLzqILtJfHRPLr69YubxcnJ9WiuxPFhQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

I am willing to write the pages and other things I can put in effort from my end. However, I can only do so much. If you do volunteer, know that you will not be paid (I’m already going to spend $13-ish bucks on renewing the domain), but it will really mean a lot for offering your skills and time to us. There’s no deadline, and your consideration means a lot.


This thread is for the sole purpose of discussion. Any comments here will not count towards your entry at /r/MillionaireMakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment