Tuesday, September 3, 2019

09-04 01:13 - 'It's anonymity is one of the feature which I love about blockchain itself, it doesn't matter what cryptocurrency you're investing in right now. I think it has a huge potential transaction wise and will be adopted very s...' by /u/charlesgwynne removed from /r/Bitcoin within 278-288min

'''

It's anonymity is one of the feature which I love about blockchain itself, it doesn't matter what cryptocurrency you're investing in right now. I think it has a huge potential transaction wise and will be adopted very soon, no need to rush the good things since it takes time. I am currently looking at a current [project]1 that allows you to garner rewards while helping out a cause or a crowdfunding event that clearly shows how blockchain can really transition to real life application. Anyway, I expect that more people with high authority will def try to block the idea but I know this will push through someday and people will accept it like its a normal thing.

'''

Context Link

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/charlesgwynne

1: ****2*ey.net*o*k/?utm_s*urce=lx

Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.


No comments:

Post a Comment