Saturday, September 7, 2019

I am an unprivileged venezuelan desperate looking in the crypto currencies new ideas to get out of my situation - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Hello. I'm a Venezuelan looking for an urgent solution to my situation. I am desperate and I feel with tied hands because I don't see a way to solve the emergencies without asking for help and that is why I do this AMA to answer your questions about my country, the reality of the cryptoworld here and in general to any question you want to ask a Venezuelan without privileges in exchange for receiving your suggestions of what I can do to generate income with an ultra basic netbook with 2Gb of DDR2 RAM as the only tool.

A little context about myself: I'm 28 years old and I have suffered from depression since I was at least 18, for this reason I have made little progress in my life plans and I have reached the limit of fear and despair these last few days because I don't find a window of light to help me escape from the situation in which I find myself. There is a high possibility that I have Asperger's Syndrome because my dad had it but I can't put myself in the control of psychologists or psychiatrists because of money problems and I don't have family or friends to help me.

At the moment I don't have a permanent job because the salaries in Venezuela are insignificant and I got to the point of not having clothes to leave my house more than once a week. So much so that next week I'm scheduled to exhibit my degree work and I won't be able to defend it because I don't have clothes to attend. I literally live with 3 broken pants of which only 1 is fit to leave my house, the t-shirts I wear are extremely old and I have nothing adequate to attend an event where partial formality is requested.

The presentation of my degree work is something that obviously I must postpone (I still don't know if it's possible) while I find the way to start working independently but I feel overwhelmed because for my knowledge I can only work on the internet with graphic design and I don't have a computer capable of doing it.

This account is new and I created it with the intention of venting without exposing myself but I have been reading r/BTC for some time now from my personal account. I know that there are people in Venezuela who work in exchange for crypto currencies and I especially like Bitcoin Cash because I see that it doesn't have the disadvantages of BTC like the high transaction fees that would give less benefit to someone like me who has only done small transactions.

Thank you for reading me. Leave your questions and I will answer them as I can.

If there is a mistake or something that is not well understood you can tell me to correct or clarify it. I used a translator plus my basic knowledge to translate this text from Spanish. I'll do the same to translate the answers to your questions. When it comes to reading, I almost always understand enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment