Friday, September 20, 2019

Some newbie questions about privacy

Man, this is so hard to get into this cryptocurrency-subject.

I read a lot but i am still afraid of doing something wrong.

What i want:To buy some bitcoins (and etherums) to pay my iptv-provider and do some sports-bets anonymously! (In a 2nd step i want to invest some euros in cryptocurrency but this does not have to be anonoumsly.)

So i found wallets like wasabi (desktop) and samourai (android) that seems to fit.

Question 1: Are you ok with that choice?

Question 2: Do i have to decide for one of them or can i use both (one mobile, the other on the desktop)?

Question 3: What if i use samourai on my phone and loose the phone? Can i use a copy of the wallet on my backup-phone?

Note: I will buy the coins at an BTC ATM.

Any help is appreciated...

EDIT: I solved some question by duckduckgoing...

BTC ATM: https://thinkmaverick.com/bitcoin-atm-ultimate-guide-for-beginners/

Paper wallets: https://coinatmradar.com/blog/how-to-use-printed-paper-wallet-on-receipt-from-a-bitcoin-atm/



No comments:

Post a Comment