Saturday, September 21, 2019

[uncensored-r/Bitcoin] Buying Bitcoin from ATM w/ cash *without* ID?

The following post by All-This-Is-That is being replicated because some comments within the post(but not the post itself) have been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ Bitcoin/comments/d7gare

The original post's content was as follows:


Hello, I've been looking into buying bitcoin via a bitcoin ATM in my city, but the few I've been to have required a phone number and ID to purchase. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any bitcoin ATMs which allow you to purchase bitcoin with cash anonymously, or at least without a state-issued ID. I've looked online and found maps of bitcoin ATMs in my city, but rather than visit every single one, can anyone tell me which require ID and which don't? Some examples of ones I see are Kernel, Rockitcoin, Tao Bitcoin, CoinFlip, BlockchainBTM, Bitcoin Depot, Bitcoin of America, Athena Bitcoin, Digital Mint. If this is not possible to do, are there other methods that don't require ID besides local P2P, and is there a good guide on how to get started with the latter? Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment