Wednesday, October 9, 2019

15 year old blown $40 of money that’s not mine.

Ok guys I’m a bit lost on what to do following a recent event.

I just blew £40 on a crypto gambling site of money that wasn’t mine using the martingale method. I was convinced it was foolproof halfway through after seeing all the bitcoin going into my account. However, I got onto a loss streak and lost all of my money.

Now, I’ve got about $3 worth of BTC. I owed the money I lost to a relative for helping them out with something.

Now I know what I should do. Be the bigger man, confess to them and hope they give me a few jobs to do or so to earn the money back for then. But I really don’t want to do that, my mom would go mad at me, and I would ruin a trustworthy relationship with my auntie and uncle.

So I’m going to try and earn that $40 back, one way or another. I’m quite versatile at online things, I can do video editing, photo editing, graphic design, etc. I just need a way of getting $40 within a week or so. I can’t get a job at this stage as I need the money fairly quickly, otherwise I would try. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, thank you for taking the time to read this.


No comments:

Post a Comment