Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I am going to take Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies mainstream

I am the founder of a very new bootstrapped startup called BitYOLO. BitYOLO is started with a very simple goal of getting people in the habit of using bitcoin. Just like any national currency, once people have bitcoin in their wallets and hands, they are bound to use it.

And once they use it and understand how easy it makes their life, they will spread the message, getting more people to use it. And for that, I believe giving people Bitcoin as rewards is the best way to go forward.

BitYOLO is an online service that earns you Bitcoin everytime you shop, search, find, listen, learn, subscribe online. The website is www.bityolo.io .We do this by sharing a part of our earnings, usually 40% to 82% with our users.

We earn money through affiliate earnings from our partner online stores. As of right now, we have pre approval from 200+ online stores which will be LIVE on our service.

Right now, we are in testing phase of our product. BitYOLO will go LIVE in november 2019. For expenses, I have spent all of my savings in the development of this project.

I am the sole full-time team member as of now, based out of Singapore & India, Apart from me, I have some friends and previous colleagues who are working with me on Pro-Bono basis and some freelance developers who are creating the platform.

Our Early Access Program is a multi referral program. In which you earn money in bitcoins for taking part in the program and referring your friends.

All of the amounts in BTC will be transferred to the user’s wallet of choice.

We are also LIVE on product hunt at www.producthunt.com/posts/bityolo

I urge all of you to please ask me questions and any doubts you may have.

I am starting to post FAQs on my end in the comments below, I request all of you to take part in our referral program and help spread word on how Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are a better option. Instead of doing an ICO and taking money from users, I am commiting money to the Early Access users in the form of Bitcoin.

About Me.

Hello Reddit community. My name is Shamik Sharma and I've been a Blockchain professional for past 3 years and have been HODL'ing Bitcoin and Ethereum since 2015. I have previously worked as marketing manager for LALA World and reddit community manager for multiple blockchain projects. I have also organised 3 global blockchain events by the name of Blocksocial in Canada, Dubai & Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment