Sunday, October 20, 2019

Little Guidance: Ordering EmpireMarket Product via iPhone or Buy Dummy Laptop?

I'm wondering if it's okay to order shrooms from Empire Market on my iPhone. I use Red Browser app, got on Tor, and disabled JavaScript with best security settings. I setup my account on Empire Market. I have yet to setup 2FA or my PGP Public Key. I've been doing my research on it and found some helpful guides on how to do that. I know the DNM bible says a burner laptop isn't needed but screw that, I'm not risking messing up my beast laptop on that. My question is, can I do that on my iPhone or is it better to get a dummy laptop? I also see I can fill in MS Public Key, ICQ, AOL, Jabber... not sure what those are. I'm probably a little bit all over the place with this but I setup a Coinbase account for the Bitcoin transaction. Still wondering how my address will encrypted but I'm reading still...

If anyone can recommend a laptop, if needed, that'd be sweet. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment