Thursday, November 14, 2019

Banks are horrible, bitcoins uncertain - why is the financial world so slow?

All I needed or wanted to do was purchase space heaters for my mother, the gas is out and it's winter, and I'm overseas. Just $200 odd dollaras.

I explored and researched all the sites and possible trade options, coins for gift cards, etc etc. Tried sending WU 4 days. Bank to bank 2 days or more plus fees. No credit card available.

What a disappointing experience, ultimately sent moneygram, using bank, cash pick up for her - instant. Sad that banks and the financial institutions industry is so grossly delayed in event of urgency and a desire for flexibility and transparency in getting money to family.

The Bitcoin to online department store process is too risky. What if the cards are reused? They require the BTC after uploading the image of the "brand new" card, yeah no thanks. I was had by a stolen LBC account before. The money transfer, crypto, and international financial sector are emotionally taxing and I find the processes to be discouraging.


No comments:

Post a Comment