Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Exchange Account Recovery Service

I offer a service that assists people who are not able to withdraw cryptocurrency from their exchange accounts.

The service I provide is KYC assistance wherein I work with an information donor in person to recover your funds. In this way, I am able to provide real documents on demand when and how the exchange requires them.

How it works:

1: Contact me with your case and I see if I can help.

2: After a fee has been agreed upon, I receive the details of the account. I then submit a ticket with the exchange asking what they need to verify the account.

3: Upon receiving a response from the exchange outlining the needed documents, I work with the information donor in person to organize the necessary information and documents.

4: I submit the appropriate documents.

5: The exchange either approves the verification, or requires additional documents, steps 3-5 are repeated until verification is approved.

  1. Account funds are sent to the owner, and account is closed.

The account in question is closed permanently to ensure the information donor is not subject to any liability that might occur from future use of the account.

I have been assisting with account recovery for almost 1.5 years now, and have been successful in most cases. In the few cases where I have not been able to help, it is because it's impossible to satisfy the requests of the exchange; for example, some exchanges demand a complete history of the BTC and its source of funds, and if this cannot be provided they will not verify the account. In the event that I am unsuccessful in recovering the account, I provide full control back to the owner.

I have been working on Reddit for years doing hard fork extractions, OTC work, and account recovery services. I have an excellent reputation, of which can be seen on my Reddit posts.

https://np.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/8as5z5/hard_fork_selling_extraction_services_kyc/

https://np.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/8e95u6/hard_fork_selling_extraction_services_kyc/

https://np.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/8gf642/hard_fork_selling_extraction_services_kyc/

https://np.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/cqro7g/hard_fork_extraction_and_selling_service_230/

The fee for this service is 20% of any recovered funds, with a minimum fee of 0.2 BTC.

I can be contacted on any of the following

Reddit: u/camku

Email: [camku@tutanota.com](mailto:camku@tutanota.com) or [camku@protonmail.com](mailto:camku@protonmail.com)

Telegram: @Camku

I can send my PGP fingerprint on request.


No comments:

Post a Comment