Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Exchange Account Recovery Service

I offer a service that assists people who are not able to withdraw cryptocurrency from their exchange accounts.

​

The service I provide is KYC assistance wherein I work with an information donor in person to recover your funds. In this way, I am able to provide real documents on demand when and how the exchange requires them.

​

How it works:

1: Contact me with your case and I see if I can help.

2: After a fee has been agreed upon, I receive the details of the account. I then submit a ticket with the exchange asking what they need to verify the account.

3: Upon receiving a response from the exchange outlining the needed documents, I work with the information donor in person to organize the necessary information and documents.

4: I submit the appropriate documents.

5: The exchange either approves the verification, or requires additional documents, steps 3-5 are repeated until verification is approved.

  1. Account funds are sent to the owner, and account is closed.

​

The account in question is closed permanently to ensure the information donor is not subject to any liability that might occur from future use of the account.

​

I have been assisting with account recovery for almost 1.5 years now, and have been successful in most cases. In the few cases where I have not been able to help, it is because it's impossible to satisfy the requests of the exchange; for example, some exchanges demand a complete history of the BTC and its source of funds, and if this cannot be provided they will not verify the account. In the event that I am unsuccessful in recovering the account, I provide full control back to the owner.

​

I have been working on Reddit for years doing hard fork extractions, OTC work, and account recovery services. I have an excellent reputation, of which can be seen on my Reddit posts.

https://np.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/8as5z5/hard_fork_selling_extraction_services_kyc/

https://np.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/8e95u6/hard_fork_selling_extraction_services_kyc/

https://np.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/8gf642/hard_fork_selling_extraction_services_kyc/

https://np.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/cqro7g/hard_fork_extraction_and_selling_service_230/

​

The fee for this service is 20% of any recovered funds, with a minimum fee of 0.2 BTC.

​

I can be contacted on any of the following

Reddit: u/camku

Email: [camku@tutanota.com](mailto:camku@tutanota.com) or [camku@protonmail.com](mailto:camku@protonmail.com)

Telegram: @Camku

I can send my PGP fingerprint on request.


No comments:

Post a Comment