Sunday, November 3, 2019

GWEN TOWERS CRAY COMPUTERS A.I.

 I am going to enclose multiple emails of a transcript of chronological order of events. (Nontangible communications)which transpired during a 30 day stay in a psychiatric facility as a result of communications via Cray computer system GWEN towers and artificial intelligence. Communicators have mentioned these means of communication to me. These communicators have threatened me numerous times with powerful Photoshop capabilities they threaten to make me appear gay or a child molester..these communicators say they have inexhaustable federal resources and will stop at nothing to make my life miserable (which they have for ten months now)...they threaten my life and my families lives on a daily basis.. They sexually harass me non-stop..they tell me to suck their dicks or Me and my entire family will either be killed or sent to prison..they make comments about Scientology (which I know nothing about whatsoever)..my cryptocurrency accounts have been hacked and stolen and all my passwords changed.. Every time I openany online account it gets hacked..Lois Frankel and theFBIs office's IP addresses are on my Binance Cryptocurrency account..they make offers to give me bitcoin in exchange for sexual acts non-stop inn a very threatening manner. They have been providing information about criminal acts pal people have committed (some of the prio people I know some I don't).. comments have been made that my cryptocurrency accounts have been stolen in order to run stolen bitcoin from the government through.. That say I have been chosen as some sort of scapegoat..they make disgusting immoral sexually crude comments about my ten year old daughter and stepson and my mother and my brother ..comments daily that"I can make your dick get hard with the push of a button" have been made and then immediately proven with zero sexual thought whatsoever my penis will become erect..or during intercourse they will make crude comments start laughing and my penis will become limp (they day also with thepush of a button)..comments about having control over the human endocannabinoid system have been madeand then proven by effects(start laughing uncontrollably eyes go blurry )..comments about releasing dopamine and seratonin norepinephrine pinoline and melatonin have been made and verified by the fact I feel the effects of what they are bragging about.. There is a very consistent beeping sometimes buzzing like sound in my ears which sometimes gets loud..sometimes it is a radio like crackle sound..these communicators claim to be the United states federal government..sometimes they claim to be the FBI..sometimes the NSA..which is believable because the FBIs IP address and lois Frankels ip address is on my Binance cryptocurrency account which I personally do not have access to but if one was able to gain access you could find these ip addresses..they claim all my thoughts prayers dreams fears wishes and everything I've ever masturbated to in my life have all been recorded(and then they laugh mockingly and non-stop until I want to scream which sometimes I do)..they claim my entire life story is on my Instagram account which I no longer have access to(hacked password chatted)..I have lost countless jobs because of this madness introduced into my life against my will..non-stop sexual harassment..emotional abuse..mental abuse.. all my cellphones end up getting hacked by"the United states federal government"..my cellphone services even brand new the sim cards get locked and passwords placed on them.. other cellphones have gotten a virus of sorts that destroys the battery and disables the phone from being able to charge(these phones are brand new)..all of this harassment started about 9 months ago after an incident in TheTrails neighborhood..I was released from a psychiatric facility two days ago in Florida and jumped on an airplane To Washington state in an attempt to get away from the sexual verbal and digital chaos and the abuse STILL CONTINUES..they use leading phrases such as all I want to know is or what are you thinking about what were you thinning when and then wait for my mind to complete the sentence in what I call fishing attempts..I do not use drugs..I am not crazy!!..I do have a history was released from prison two years ago ..I learned my lesson and changed my ways!!..I was able to transcript chronologically everything that was said to me over a period of 5 days..there is a vibrating magnetic buzzing like tellin feeling in my head Ann's sometimes it is very hard to think sometimes completely random (NOT MY THOUGHTS) pop into my head and I am chastised offer them continuously..I am about to transcript another entire journal full of verbal non tangible communications with whatever communicating federal agency has invaded and destroyed my right to private thought with this Cray Computer system GWEN tower system and artificial intelligence technology that they speak of and are abusing disgustingly by every making of the word abusing..my life is now miserable and has been for ten damned months..I am willing to testify in a federal court of law..this must stop..I am seeking an end to this abuse of federal resources and right to privacy.. thoughts should be PRIVATE NOT MADE FUN OF..they tell me what I can masturbate to and what I cannot..I want peace of mind which I have no clue anymore what that is and a sense of well being. I am seeking monetary damages for having my previous life destroyed.. The communicators say this goes all the way to the top and I am BEYOND tired of being harassed and made fun of by people who are supposed to represent adherence to the laws and protection of the citizens of the United states of America. My name is Benjamin Patonai and you can email me or contact me via telephone at 3862628346. Please keep an open mind and if you doubt for half a second anything I'm telling you please forward this to someone else. Thank you in advance for your time research and commitment to the citizens of the United States of America. I have a copies of written transcript which I will send upon request. Seeking attorney.


No comments:

Post a Comment