Wednesday, November 20, 2019

New to Nano, how can I learn and serve this community?

Hi all,

I'm both a BTC Maximalist and frustrated hodler. In the space far before the forks.

Because I'm frustrated I'm leaving the BTC hodlers mentality, mainly because of the zomby echo chamber of the newbies only wanting the price to get higher instead of developing markets around bitcoin. Therefor now I hold several top 10 alts, yes fking even XRP.

I've seen NANO "spamming" several times in other subs, but now I'm quite of got a feeling that NANO genuinely is something legit for the future of our overall Eco system.

Please update me, and how can I contribute to this community?

  • I'm no longer a coder, but very familiar with reading and testing.
  • I can organize events
  • I can educate entrepreneurs and universities
  • moderate on social media

No comments:

Post a Comment