Friday, January 31, 2020

A real example I encountered for the first time in my life bitcoin is better than gold because of the corona virus.

I am from the netherlands and my twin brother lives in china to teach english to little children. Most of the time we meet in Thailand during our holiday. This time my brother's coworker came along to Thailand. I talked to my brother about his friend David and my brother told me he invested a lot of his savings in gold. So he has just enough money for this holiday. I asked:" why not Bitcoin". David thinks it is to risky. Now during this 2 week holiday the coronavirus is spreading really fast. David is scared to go home because they will check you and if you just have a little bit of high temperature or cough you will be forced in quarantaine which is logical. But you can not acces the internet and they take your smartphone. My brother and dave are being advised by the school where they teach not to go home. The school is closed anyway because of the virus. The school want them to teach online now. So David now can not acces his own gold. And probably have to borrow money from my brother. Hey wouldn't have to do that if he bought bitcoin. It's smart of him to buy gold but with this particulier event he would be better of with bitcoin.


No comments:

Post a Comment