Sunday, January 26, 2020

Connecting phone wallets to own node

I have a little home server running Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Full Bitcoin node + Electrum Personal Server + Electrum, all running fine. I recently added LND Lightning node, opened and funded a few channels, all fun to do. All this is going over Tor.

As long as I'm running wallets on my Ubuntu server, I have no problem to connect to the nodes (on the same machine). What I can't seem to figure out, is how to connect my wallets from other devices:

  • how can I connect Electrum from my laptop to my Bitcoin node via EPS?
  • how can I connect BlueWallet or Zap from my phone to the Lightning node?
  • first I want to achieve this over my local network, but this should be possible over internet as well?

There's plenty of guides to set up nodes, but I couldn't find anything that helped me with this. I tried setting up LndHub, but I got lost in the installation guide.

Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment